TECHNOILOGY utilizes the key equipment of Seed Preparation from the most qualified European Vendors as:
In connection with the supply of Solvent Extraction plants and oil refineries, TECHNOILOGY – when required – supplies Pressing plants for Pre-pressing or Full Pressing. Presses are selected from the qualified suppliers available on the market in accordance with the raw material and product characteristics.
Pre-Pressing is especially designed for large capacities. It is used to process seeds having a high oil content and which need to be partially pressed before being de-oiled by Solvent Extraction. This process is completed with a system to filtrate or centrifuge oil before sending it to storage.
Solvent Extraction is mainly applied to the production of vegetable oil and is fed with vegetable seed flakes or cakes coming from Seed Preparation.
This process includes:
· Oil Seed Extraction
· Meal Desolventizing – Toasting – Drying – Cooling
· Solvent Distillation
TECHNOILOGY can supply two different types of extractors, suitable for all kind of seeds:
· Rotary Extractor (‘Revoilex’), consisting of multi-cell compartments in a single deck (small capacity) or double decks (for higher capacity)
· Belt Extractor, consisting of a horizontal belt conveyor. Both options are provided with special self-cleaning screen.
Process design principles and advantages:
· total counter-current flow
· adequate shallow bed in order to obtain high percolation rate
· optimized percolation and soaking by maintaining a miscella bath over the product
· optimized extraction stages, each with several miscella inlets
· compact design, workshop assembly, easy on-site delivery and erection