After Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, TECHNOILOGY closes a new deal in the Middle East area with an industrial group specialized in food production.
The new plant will comprise of N.2 lines for vegetable oil Refining with a capacity of 500 TPD each. More precisely:
- 2 X 500 TPD NEUTRALIZING AND DEGUMMING
- 2 X 500 TPD BLEACHING
- 2 X 500 TPD SEMI-CONTINUOUS DEODORIZING
- 2 X 150 TPD HYDROGENATION AND POST BLEACHING
- 1 X 300 TPD INTERESTERIFICATION
- 1 X 500 TPD PALM OIL FRACTIONATION
Main feedstock will be soya and Palm oil.
“We are doing very well in the Middle East area. It is a region full of potential and the branch office we opened in 2019 with our financial partner Amafin Holding is bringing big results. In 3 weeks we will be at Gulfood Manufacturing to reinforce our role of market player and I can’t be more optimist than I am now” said Andrea Bernardini, Commercial Director of TECHNOILOGY.