Conferences and Exhibitions
For any media enquiry or to subscribe to our newsletter, please fill out the form below
The updated list of Data Processors is kept at the registered office of the following Data Controller: Technoilogy S.r.l. – Via Domenico Federici 12 – 04012 Cisterna di Latina (LT) – VAT number 13633591006 – Email contact firstname.lastname@example.org / veronique,email@example.com hereinafter referred to as the Owner.
The Data Controller informs pursuant to art. 13 D.lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following manners and for the following purposes:
1. Object of Data Processing
The Data Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail, bank and payment details – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”, which have been communicated during the conclusion of contracts for services issued by the Owner.
2. Purpose of the Data Processing
Personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent, art. 24 lett. a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR, for the following purposes:
– close contracts for services provided by the Owner;
– fulfill pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships;
– fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authorities (such as for anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right of defense in court;
B) Only with a specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following marketing purposes:
– send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and evaluate the degree of satisfaction on the quality of the services provided;
– send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties (for example, business partners).
Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Owner similar to those already used, subject to your disagreement (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
3. Processing methods
The processing of personal data is carried out through the operations described in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) of the GDPR and more precisely:
collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship established for the purpose of services and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for marketing purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, as persons in charge of their processing and / or as system administrators;
– to third parties or other subjects (as an example, credit institutes, professional firms, consultants) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner as external managers of Processing.
5. Data communication
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes. These subjects will process the data as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data are stored on company servers within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers also outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, and in any case after the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of the refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can’t guarantee the services of art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. The data subject may decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, he / she will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the services offered by the Data Controller. However, it will continue to be entitled to the services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the data subject
As a data subject, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR, and precisely the rights to:
i. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning the data subject, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logics applied in case of Processing carried out with the support of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representatives, managers or agents;
iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment is proved to be impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
iv. to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning the data subject, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator through e- mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the data subject, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the data subject may decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, the data subject also has the rights set forth in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. Method of exercising rights
The data subject may at any time exercise the rights by sending:
– a registered letter to the Owner
– a PEC mail to the certified e-mail address of the Owner
– an e-mail to the addresses stated on the sending of the initial communication
Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
- There are many technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser . This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging on every page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
- This type of cookie allows the proper functioning of the social widgets for the sharing of content and other third-party tools useful to offer more services to our users.
- In relation to the provenance we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- The majority of third-party cookies consists of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- The analytical cookies of third parties are used to detect information on user behavior on Technoilogy.it. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the related web pages.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
|Cookie names||Type of cookie||First or Third party||Can be blocked||Session or Persistent||Expiry Time||Purpose|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz, _ga, _gat, _gid||Essenziali||Third party||Persistent|
Displaying content from external platforms
- These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Support in configuring your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
- For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/